Art.81: Provisions related to the criticism decision
- The work will be available for mediators who will ask it, during the period of deliberations.
- The drafting of the proposal corresponds in practice to the text of the contract to buy the exploitation rights of the work, in accordance with the applicable provisions of the General Agreement.
- The duration of the transfer of the rights determines minimal duration of the Spokesman's mandate. The term of the execution mandate cannot be shorter than the duration of the transfer of the rights.
- The Mandatary assumes the representation of the participators' interests regarding the work. Concretely, it is authorized to sign the contracts of translation, publication and distribution of the work in the versions that will be specified, in the specified countries and languages. The Mandatary is responsible of the payment of the corresponding rights, pursuant to the General Agreement.
- The Holder's conformity obliges all the participators in the work in the same terms and for the same duration. In other words, the mandatary will not be able to go against the provisions granted with the Holder of the agreements drawn up with translators, distributors, etc.
Internet© 1999-2005 Unofficial Version - email@example.comGLT-EN version 1.5 (http://www.in3activa.org/doc/es/LGT-ES.html)In3ActivA® is an author's mark subjected to the provisions of the Convention.