Art.46: Presentation of the agreement proposal.
- The preliminary step to all ordinary procedures is the preparation between the Holder and the Spokesman, of the agreement whose contents will be actually subjected to the vote. First, the holder must find a spokesman who accepts to represent his project in front of the TA.
- So that the TA can admit a ordinary procedure, the procedure spokesman must present:
- The draft of an agreement that complies with the General Agreement, signed by the Holder;
- Options of procedure: secrecy of the restricted vote; criterion of majority; quick or associative way.
- In the case of ordinary procedures, the clauses of the agreement proposal will be written in two languages, and one at least must be a trustee language.
- The TAH will be able to refuse any motion, similar to another that has been rejected at the end of a procedure celebrated in the 6 previous MONTHS. If the Spokesman appeals to Council, the procedure admission is suspended until the Council takes a decision.
Internet© 1999-2005 Unofficial Version - firstname.lastname@example.orgGLT-EN version 1.5 (http://www.in3activa.org/doc/es/LGT-ES.html)In3ActivA® is an author's mark subjected to the provisions of the Convention.