(C) 2001, I.Robredo Maturana
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The Public License of Translation recognizes in the use of the own language a fundamental right of individuals and it contemplates Internet like a space of free communication of ideas. This license authorizes the translation, modification and adaptation for the publication in Internet of the work that it protects, provided that all translated or derived versions are accompanied by the same license that the original version. Without prejudice to the author's tutelage of the work, this license equalizes the author's rights with the rights of the beneficiaries of this license on the respective versions of the work.
1. The Public License of Translation (PLT) has as end to promote the free circulation and the free access in Internet of the translatable works that it protects.
2. In accordance with its title, this license protects translatable works, that is to say works that are distinguished for the necessity of being translated to other languages before being enjoyed universal form. Beyond their title, this license embraces all the shades of the transformation of a translatable work and it authorizes the translation, modification and adaptation of the work for its publication in Internet.
3. The holder of the original rights protected by this license is designated as "the author". The holder of rights granted by this license is designated as "the beneficiary", in second person ("you"). "Internet" refers to the group of interconnected networks and for extension, any software, media and equipment that it allows to consult the work published in Internet.
4. In what continues, and without otherwise stated, this license use the word "works" to designate the "original version" and the "transformed version" indistinctly, that is to say, translated, modified or adapted for its publication in Internet. For "original version", this license understands any version for which the author's name and the beneficiary's name is the same, and for "translated or transformed version", any version for which the author's names and the beneficiary's name are different.
5. In accordance with the laws and international conventions on intellectual rights, the author and the beneficiary of this license declare:
a) The author's tutelage on the protected work is of personal and unitary nature.
b) The beneficiary's tutelage on the derivative version doesn't harm the author's tutelage on the work.
c) The author's copyright and the beneficiary's copyright on their respective versions is the same.
6. The PLT is applicable to all translatable work published in Internet that includes:
a) The identification of the work and the author's name.
b) The beneficiary's name, when it does not coincide with that of the author.
c) The reference to the entire text and version of this license.
"PLT-ENv1r2 License (http://www.in3activa.org/doc/en/LPT-EN.html)"
1. By mutual agreement, the author and the beneficiary of this licens. manifest that:
a) The publication of the work in Internet conditions the copyrights granted by this license.
b) A new version of the work does not override the copyrights granted by the license to previous versions of the work.
2. You may translate and publish the work in Internet starting from any original or derived version of the work, inclusive the author's original version, provided the same license accompanies the published version.
3. You may translate or revise the work to the same one or another language and include your name after the author's name. To effects of this license, all derivative version of the work will be considered published starting from the original version. The author's name cannot change even if versions are different.
4. You may not publish in Internet separate parts of the work. Partially translated or modified versions shall have to be mentioned clearly as such, next to the beneficiary's name. Translated or modified parts will be included in place of the original text of the entire work.
5. You may charge a fee for the translation, modification or publication of this work in Internet, provided:
a) the work is published in Internet using the same license conditions
b) the free access to the work consultation in Internet does not implies the previous identification neither the payment of quantities from the beneficiaries.
6. This license retains for the author of the original work and for the beneficiaries all the rights of the work in any version, in any country, in any language, for any support, physical form or juridical representation that does not have as last end to the publication of the work in Internet.
7. In absence of a frame of procedures to adhere to, this license retains for the author the right of authorizing according to the author's personal criterion the version or versions marketed in the languages and countries that the author will determine, and the author retains the right of choosing the beneficiaries of the commercial rights resultants, under the conditions that author and beneficiary will determine by mutual agreement.
1. You may not transform, that is to say, translate, modify or adapt this work for publication in any support, presentation or format, neither for any existent means or to have, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED in this license. Without the consent of the holder of the original rights of the work, and to the extend that the Laws of your country determine, you cannot translate, modify or publish this work, fix it in any support, broadcast by any means, mechanical reproduction, wire or binary procedure. Otherwise, any intent to transform of the work outside of the conditions foreseen by this license is VOID, and will automatically terminate your rights under this License.
2. Each time you translate, modify or adapt this work for Internet publishing, your addressees will benefit automatically of a license granted directly by the holder of the original rights of the work. You cannot restrict or change the rights that this license grants to its beneficiaries at all.
3. You are not required to accept this License and it is not necessary to sign it. However, nothing else grants you permission to transform, translate, modify and adapt the work for its publication in Internet. These actions are prohibited by national and international laws of intellectual property. Therefore, by translating, modifying and deriving this work for publishing it in Internet, you indicate your acceptance of this License to do so and all its terms and conditions.
4. If, as a consequence of a court judgment or of an accusation for infraction to the laws of your country, conditions are imposed on you (whether by court order, agreement or otherwise) that contradict the conditions of this License, they do not excuse you from the conditions of this License. If you cannot publish the work so as to satisfy simultaneously your obligations under this License, then as a consequence you may not translate, modify or adapt this work at all.
5. If any portion of this license is held invalid or unenforceable under certain countries by dispositions contemplated here or for laws or effective international treaties in your country, the original copyright holder who places the work under this License may add an explicit geographical distribution limitation excluding those countries. In such case, this License incorporates the limitation as if written in the body of this License.
6. The author of his license may publish revised and/or new versions of th. Public License of translation. Such new versions will be similar in spirit to the present version, but may differ in detail to address new problems or concerns. Each version is given a distinguishing version number. If the work specifies a version number of this License which applies to it and "any later version", you have the option of following the terms and conditions either of that version or of any later version published by the author of this license. If the work does not specify a version number of this License, you may choose any version ever published by the author.
7. This translated version of the Public license of Translation is based on the Spanish and French version published by the holder of the original rights of the license. Original and translated versions of this license will be identified by a language code chosen in agreement with the international nomenclature, followed by the version number.
8. If you wish to incorporate parts of the work into other free works whose license conditions are different, write to the author of this license to ask for permission. The author's license decision will be guided by the two goals of promoting this license and of preserving the free sharing of ideas and the access to the same ones, respecting the right of all individuals to express themselves and communicate in their own language.
1. THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE WORK, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE WORK "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE WORK IS WITH YOU. YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ANY DAMAGE CAUSED OR NOT BY THE WORK.
2. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY TRANSLATE, MODIFY OR PUBLISH THIS WORK AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WORK, EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.